Marine and Engineering Services Limited (MIEP) has been established to undertake and execute marine related projects as well as oil and gas industry related projects.
The Company is wholly owned subsidiary of three Polish parent companies:
- Hydrobudowa Gdańsk International Ltd
- Projmors Engineering and Design Ltd
- ASE Ltd
- Network Gas & Petrochemicals Ltd
Through unique experiences of each parent Company, M&ES Ltd has access to knowledge, references and personnel and set up a project team able to execute projects for our Client’s.
All four Companies employ in excess of 150 qualified engineers of various specialities which unable them to undertake complex and comprehensive projects for various clients in Poland and abroad.
M&ES Ltd has been established to service selected clients in Nigeria and other West African countries mainly in marine engineering field. The Company personnel is selected for each project from experienced engineers dedicated to a specific contract. Owing to the extensive experience of the personnel the Company can provide a comprehensive range of project execution services including:
- Conceptual engineering
- Feasibility studies
- Technology sourcing
- Project management
- Engineering design
- Procurement and supply of equipment and materials
- Construction management and supervision
The Company can undertake any combination of the above services up to a total turn-key project. The services cover the complete range of any hydrotechnical project from scope optimization, geotechnical evaluation, design and construction management.
MIEP is currently undertaking “The conceptual design of the fuel terminal Koko – Nigeria” for Network Oil & Gas Nigeria Ltd.
The Scope of Work for this project includes:
- Variant layout of the port.
- Products storage programme for the tank farm
- Employment requirements for the tank farm and port
- Navigational conditions
- Condition of tank foundation and other facilities inside the port
- Conceptual design of buildings inside the port
- Proposal of water supply to the port
- Proposal for sewage and storm water discharge systems
- Proposal and analysis of energy supply
- Proposal for loading/unloading jetties construction
- Proposal for yards and road construction – inside and outside the port
- Proposal for technological equipment of the port
- 3D Visualization of the terminal